Therapeutic & Pressure-Relief Mattresses
ROHO DRY FLOATATION products are known for exceptional protection against pressure, shear and friction. SelectAir is a product line that also guards against moisture. It is a cost-effective alternative to fully-integrated bed systems, and is ideal for clients who need special protection from the damaging effects of excess moisture on the skin associated with perspiration.
Here is just a sample of the therapeutic and pressure relief mattresses that we carry at Mobility Specialists.
SelectAir® low air loss mattress systems are a complete line that offers the most cost-effective alternative for skin protection and pressure sore prevention.
• Reliable, whisper-quiet operation
• Portable and lightweight
• Low energy consumption
• User-friendly control panel
• Microprocessor controlled
• Firm mattress mode with timer to facilitate nursing care during dressing change and patient repositioning
• Custom sizes available. Contact Customer Service
SelectAir® System includes: SelectAir®Pump, Mattress with foot pillow, zippered “Nylon” cover with foot pillow and a one-inch foam pad.
ROHO® DRY FLOATATION® MATTRESS
The ORIGINAL non-powered, adjustable, zoned, advanced pressure-relieving mattress overlay.
• Helps heal advanced stage (III & IV) ischemic ulcers.
• Friction and shear relief surface.
• Zoned. Four sections each 20″ x 34″ / 51 cm x 86 cm
• Adjustable. 3.5″ (8 cm) high air cells can be adjusted to the patient’s body shape and size.
• Non-powered. Requires no external power source.
• Drainage holes pull fluids away from incontinent client.
• Durable neoprene rubber is flame-resistant and can be easily cleaned.
• Repairable. Extends overall life of mattress.
• Reusable covers are available.