If you are looking for a bed related product, we have it. Here are a few of the many bed related products that we provide.
|Invacare’s new Reduced Gap Bed Rails take the proactive approach to bed rail safety. The new designs offer added protection to traditional bed rails by closing up the open area that used to occur with the bed in the fully articulated position. All Invacare full-length bed rails now have a fourth crossbar and the crossbrace has a new mounting position on the head section of the bed.|
The spacing between the crossbars of the reduced gap bed rails has also been modified to reduce entrapment hazards. For your convenience, all bed rail model numbers remain the same. Here are some of it’s features:
- Heavy-duty 1″ chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded crossbraces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation
- Optional hardware is included for clamp-on
- Model no. 6628-TSS includes extra-wide crossbraces for use with TSS mattresses
Invacare Overbed Tables are practical, easy-to-use units suitable for both homes and institutions. The height of the tables easily adjusts for comfort while reading, writing or eating. They feature an attractive walnut wood-grained laminate top with a T-molded edge that is designed to resist damage. The heavy-gauge chrome-plated, tubular, welded steel construction ensures durability, and the 1.5in casters ensure smooth mobility of the table in any direction.
- Adaptable tilt-top allows three angle positions in either direction using tilt-release lever.
- Light upward touch allows table ot elevate freely; Downward touch on tabletop locks into position.
- Attractive walnut wood-grained laminate top with flush-mounted T-molded edge (1/8in raised edge on tilt-top model) designed to resist damage.
- Durable, heavy-gauge, chrome-plated welded tubular steel construction
- Supports up to 25 pounds of evenly distributed weight when table is in lowest position.
Therapeutic Support Surface
Invacare’s Group I Therapeutic Support Surfaces are designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. The three types of modalities allow you to choose the right product for the individual user. Product types include alternating pressure overlays, static air overlays, and foam mattress replacements. All of these products are simple to use and easy to maintain.
- Advanced pump technology alternately inflates and deflates air cells
- Variable pressure setting for added patient comfort
- Pump can be mounted on the bed with built-in bracket
- Does not contain latex